Hiring our Reindeer
From Christmas light parades and Santa arrivals, to Christmas fairs and weddings, our Reindeer will add a truly magical touch to your event.
All of the Reindeer we use for this work are highly trained and are used to being in situations with lots of crowds. Our most experienced and placid Reindeer are able to visit smaller locations where space is limited, such as hospitals, schools and hospices and even walk around wards and stand by patients’ beds.
In addition to Reindeer, we can also provide stunning antique sleighs for your event, which the Reindeer can be harnessed to using beautiful Scandinavian harnesses and bells.
If you’re interested in hiring our Reindeer for your event please email: email@example.com
All our quotes for hire are bespoke, please let us know the date and time of your event, the address of the event (with postcode) and the number of Reindeer you wish to hire.
Animal Enterprises are one of the founder members of The British Reindeer Herders Association (BRHA).
The British Reindeer Herders Association is a non-profit making organisation which was set up by British reindeer owners dedicated to the welfare of the reindeer herds throughout Europe and promoting public awareness of these wonderful animals.
We comply with welfare standards and with all welfare and government regulations
- We have both Employers and Public Liability insurance permanently in place
- Have a transporter’s licence and follow all national recommendations with regard to animal transportation
- Maintain any vehicles including trailers used for the transport of Reindeer to UK standard and fully insured
- Have Certificate of Registration for performing animals (where required)
- Have written risk assessments and method statements for all events
- Handlers have Certificates of competency, set by the Reindeer Academy at basic, intermediate or advanced level.