Toddler Days are designed for parents and grandparents that have pre-school children and want to attend the lodge during the week.
The magic at the lodge will be the same as our Christmas Lapland Experience, but during weekdays in term time you will find the Lodge quieter and more relaxed.
You will get the opportunity to meet, feed and fuss the reindeer, visit Father Christmas in his Grotto, explore our soft play area and be entertained by our singing reindeer!
Additional festive activities are also available, so book to come along and find out what there is on offer.
Due to the popularity of this event, tickets must be
booked online in advance.
Gates open 9.30am - 3.30pm
Prices are inclusive of VAT
We understand that small babies and very young infants will not be consciously aware of their visit to the grotto . If you have a ‘babe’ in arms they may visit Santa free of charge. If your child is over 6 months and you wish for them to meet Santa and receive a gift you must purchase a Child Ticket for them.
Anyone over 6 months who wishes to enter the grotto must have paid in advance.
Child Ticket Includes
- Entrance to the Lodge
- Soft play
- Indoor and outdoor reindeer feeding area
- Reindeer TV - video screens
- Singing Reindeer
- Visit Santa in his Grotto
- Choice of gift
Sleigh rides available between 10am - 3pm
- Moss available to feed the reindeer - £1.50 per cup
- Sleigh Rides will be available between 10am and 3pm throughout the day, these are bookable on arrival or during your visit.
- Souvenir photo of your visit to Santa
- Santa’s grotto is designed to be traditional and cosy therefore each booking is limited to a maximum of 5 people.
- If there are more adults in your group additional adult tickets can be purchased (subject to availability) the ticket will allow entry to the lodge but not to see Santa.
- Any additional members in your group are free to meet and greet the reindeer and take part in all the other activities at the lodge.
For further information, view our Frequently Asked Questions.
Select a date and then complete the booking form below
Important Information: If you wish to amend your original booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly and we will respond to your request as quickly as we can. Please refrain from calling because we cannot guarantee that your call will be answered. We are unable to man the phones all day whilst we are all busy preparing for Christmas.
Safety Information: We will open our gates at the below stated times only. If you arrive before these times please do not queue in the drive. Whilst Santa is here during November & December we are still a working farm and access is required for staff members and farm vehicles. For Health & Safety reasons we cannot allow members of the public onto the site prior to the stated opening times.